Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Porto Seguro

If I could go anywhere in the world, I would travel to Porto Seguro because it is a place where there are many teenagers and many beaches. I like beaches a lot. I would go there in the "Semana do Saco Cheio" because it is the time where Porto Seguro is more crowded and there are many concerts.

To get there, I would travel by bus or by airplane. I think I would take my friends with me because the vacation with friends would be more exciting and happy. I wouldn’t take my parents with me because they would want to put rules in my dream vacation I wouldn’t want rules, I just would want fun!

Porto Seguro is a city of beach, therefore, is hot all year. I would take just "summer clothes" like shorts, t-shirts, slippers, sneakers and some jeans to hang out at night. As soon as I got there, I would go to the beach. All teenagers would go in the evenings and in the afternoons.

The places I would go to would be the beaches and the bars. Drinking in the beach with friends might be very good. I would spend my mornings and afternoons in the beach with my friends but in the evening I would go to the concerts. If I had the chance to get to Porto Seguro this way, would be very fun!

written by Pedro

2 comments:

Ronaldo Lima Jr. said...

Well, when you get to 3rd grade you may convince your friends to have a "Semana do Saco Cheio" trip to Porto Seguro, what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Pedro, travelling to Porto Seguro may be nice, I agree with you.It isn´t my dreams trip, but it´s a good option.
I think your composition is complete and interesting, good job!And I do not have any suggestions.