Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Disney

It’s very hard to me to choose only one place for my dream vacation. I already traveled to many places like Portugal, France and recently, Argentina and Uruguay. And I liked all the places, but the one of my dream vacation is Disney World. I have already been there, but I want to go now with my friends. I think traveling with my friends would be very cool. It is going to be a new kind of vacation. I would travel in July because the North American summer in on, and I don’t want to go there in the winter.

To get there, I will get a plane, which will get there in 8 hours. I would like to take many good friends with me, because will be funnier. I want to know many people too. This is one reason why I want to go with an excursion. I will take t-shirts, shorts, pants and coats.

I want to go to all parks and parties too. So, my days will be spent at Disney parks and partys at night. Very good, isn’t it?

written by Vítor Moraes

3 comments:

Ronaldo Lima Jr. said...

I went to Disney with some friends when I was 15, and that was an incredible trip! I would like to go back there, but only after visiting a few other places before...

Raquel Medeiros said...

I went last year and I love it but I went with my parents, this year I'll go to and I think will be more funny because my best friend will go with me but is a VERY cool place it's really the place ''WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE''

Anonymous said...

Vitor, your compisition is very interesting. I have never been to Disney, but i think it is a incredibel trip!! my sugestion to you is: to make the organization of the composition in 4 paragrafs and to answer what you would do as soon as you get there!!