Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hawaii

If I could have the vacation of my dreams, I would travel to Hawaii. I would choose this place because I saw so much photos on XV and it is so beautiful!! My cousin went to Hawaii last year and told me that, in Hawaii have many exotic’s restaurants and the food it’s delicius. I would like to go there in summer, because the beachs has a lot of people.

I would get there by plane and I would travel with my friends, because it’s funiest then with mother or father.

I think that I would take some short’s and summer clothes because it’s hot in Hawaii. I got there, I would go to the beach because everyone said the beach is perfect!

The places that I would go it’s restaurant’s for eat exotic’s food, I would go to shop’s and all the night I would go out with my friends!!

written by Luana

4 comments:

Ronaldo Lima Jr. said...

I have an uncle who has traveled to Hawaii and the pictures he took are stunning! I would LOVE to visit this incredible place too!

Raquel Medeiros said...

I would like to travel to Hawaii too but like I said to Mari is far and I'm afraid of planes...


xD

Anonymous said...

Hello , Luana
We think that your composition is really good , but you should use more linking words on it...

That's all...
I loved your text...

Yours Marcus and Eduardo.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.